We work across sectors to help organizations create positive impact.
We serve organizations interested in creating positive impact, including:
- Community Health Centers
- Community Behavioral Health Agencies
- Free and Charitable Clinics
- Health Strategy Organizations
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Human Service Agencies
- Mission-Driven Business Organizations
- Public Health Agencies
- Public Policy Commissions
- Public School Systems
- Public Interest Agencies
- Senior Service Agencies
We can deliver support to a single organization or to multiple organizations through a collaborative project that may be sponsored by an association, foundation, or public agency. Examples of our recent projects include:
- A statewide primary care collaborative for improving heart health.
- A statewide strategy collaborative for an association of community behavioral health organizations.
- A statewide leadership institute for an association of community health centers.
- A statewide leadership institute for interprofessional care teams (sponsored by three collaborating associations).
- A statewide standards initiative for an association of free clinics.
- A series of community health needs assessments for hospitals and health systems.
- A community health assessment and community health improvement plan for a local public health district.
- A school health improvement project for a local school district.
- A community collaborative for Patient Centered Medical Home development.
- A community collaborative for chronic care improvement.
- A community collaborative for integrating child and family services.
- A statewide collabortive for integrating medical and dental services.
- The Virginia State Innovation Model Design Grant (CMS).