At Community Health Solutions we serve organizations interested in improving health for individuals, populations, and communities. This includes the spectrum of organizations engaged in health promotion, clinical care, public health, and health policy. Click below to learn more about who we serve, possible project vehicles, and examples of recent projects.
We have recently served clients from the following sectors:
- Community Health Centers
- Community Behavioral Health Agencies
- Free and Charitable Clinics
- Health Strategy Organizations
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Human Service Agencies
- Public Health Agencies
- Public Policy Commissions
- Public School Systems
- Public Interest Agencies
- Senior Service Agencies
A cross-section of our recent projects includes:
- The Virginia Heart of Virginia Healthcare Cooperative (AHRQ Grant)
- The Virginia State Innovation Model Design Grant (CMS).
- A statewide strategy collaborative for an association of community behavioral health organizations.
- A statewide leadership institute for an association of community health centers.
- A statewide leadership institute for interprofessional care teams (sponsored by three collaborating associations).
- A statewide standards initiative for an association of free clinics.
- A series of community health needs assessments for hospitals and health systems.
- A community health assessment and community health improvement plan for a local public health district.
- A school health improvement project for a local school district.
- A regional collaborative for Patient Centered Medical Home development.
- A regional collaborative for chronic care improvement.
- A local collaborative for integrating child and family services.
- A local project for integrating medical and dental services.
We have recently executed projects through four basic vehicles:
- Direct Consults. In direct consults we contract directly with an organization to deliver a defined scope of supports.
- Association Initiatives. In association initiatives we contract with an association to deliver supports to members through a shared platform.
- Foundation Initiatives. In foundation initiatives we contract with a foundation sponsor to deliver supports to current or prospective grantees through a shared platform.
- Grant Initiatives. In grant initiatives we partner with other organizations to develop and execute projects funded by federal, state, or private organizations.