We work across sectors to help organizations improve community health and health care. Browse below to learn more about who we serve, how we structure projects, and some of our recent projects.
We serve organizations interested in improving health and health care, including:
- Community Health Centers
- Community Behavioral Health Agencies
- Free and Charitable Clinics
- Health Strategy Organizations
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Human Service Agencies
- Public Health Agencies
- Public Policy Commissions
- Public School Systems
- Public Interest Agencies
- Senior Service Agencies
We have typically support projects through one of four basic structures:
- Association Projects, in which we contract with an association to deliver supports to members through a shared platform.
- Foundation Projects, in which we contract with a foundation sponsor to deliver supports to multiple organizations through a shared platform.
- Grant Projects, in which we partner with other organizations to develop and execute projects funded by federal, state, or private organizations.
- Organitional Projects, in which we contract directly with an organization to deliver a defined scope of supports.
A cross-section of our recent projects includes:
- The Virginia Heart of Virginia Healthcare Cooperative (AHRQ Grant)
- The Virginia State Innovation Model Design Grant (CMS).
- A statewide strategy collaborative for an association of community behavioral health organizations.
- A statewide leadership institute for an association of community health centers.
- A statewide leadership institute for interprofessional care teams (sponsored by three collaborating associations).
- A statewide standards initiative for an association of free clinics.
- A series of community health needs assessments for hospitals and health systems.
- A community health assessment and community health improvement plan for a local public health district.
- A school health improvement project for a local school district.
- A community collaborative for Patient Centered Medical Home development.
- A community collaborative for chronic care improvement.
- A community collaborative for integrating child and family services.
- A statewide collabortive for integrating medical and dental services.