Public health is fundamental to population health improvement. At Community Health Solutions we support public health agencies in their efforts to execute their core functions and improve the health of the populations they serve. Borrowing language from the Public Health Accreditation Board Standards, we help public health agencies:
- Conduct and disseminate assessments focused on population health status and public health issues facing the community
- Inform and educate key stakeholders about public health issues and functions
- Engage with the community to identify and address health problems
- Develop public health policies and plans
- Promote strategies to improve access to health care
- Evaluate and continuously improve processes, programs, and interventions
- Contribute to and apply the evidence base of public health
- Assure that other core functions and standards are in place.
Please contact us to learn more about strategy supports for public health initiatives.