In today’s funding environment it is essential to define and demonstrate the value of the organization and its programs for key stakeholders including funders, service partners, public officials, and community members. CHS uses model called ‘community value analysis‘ to help foundations define and demonstrate value in their own local context. We can help you:
- Define your objectives for demonstrating value to key stakeholders
- Identify specific audiences who should know about the value of your organization or program
- Create the value messages (what you want them to know) for each audience segment
- Develop value indicators (quantitative and qualitative indicators) to support the value messages
- Design a communication plan for each audience segment
- Execute the communication plan for positive results
Click here to download a more detailed strategy checklist for demonstrating community value.