Design thinking can be applied to solve a variety of challenges within your organizational setting, whether it be health care, human services, education, public health, community development, philanthropy, or another setting. Design thinking is commonly applied to optimize::
- Service design
- Customer flow and experience
- Team workflows and experience
- Data design and data flow
- Quality assurance and quality improvement
- Internal and external communications.
The basic approach is to choose a focus, convene a team, and proceed through the design thinking steps. CHS can provide facilitation support to help you accelerate and streamline design thinking for your organization.