Community health improvement requires thoughtful strategy development. We support funders and service providers in their efforts to develop community strategies that engage local organizations in collaborative efforts to achieve defined objectives through collective impact. We help our clients:
- Identify key community stakeholders;
- Engage people in strategic discussions;
- Identify issues of common interest;
- Explore challenges and opportunities for improvement;
- Generate a shared value proposition for action;
- Define collaborative objectives;
- Design collaborative strategies based on collective impact;
- Build collaborative capacity; and
- Work collaboratively to assure execution.
We support this work by providing assistance with facilitation, research, analytics, design, and proposal development. When multiple teams or organizations are involved, we can support collaboration by providing a secure extranet where participants can find and share insights, ideas, data, and tools for strategy development.