Leadership at the individual, team, organization and community level is an essential component of population health improvement. By building leadership capacity for both seasoned and emerging leaders, organizations can work to accelerate positive change. Community Health Solutions provides research, consultation, and learning support to help clients design and deliver leadership institutes to build leadership capacity for population health improvement.
Action Learning for Leadership Development
We use an innovative approach called Action Learning to help our clients accelerate leadership learning. Action Learning can be applied for individuals in a single organization or for multiple teams and organizations through learning networks and collaboratives. For leadership development projects, we help organizations:
- Define objectives
- Design curriculum and instruction
- Develop content
- Produce online learning portals
- Deliver learning activities
- Provide leadership coaching
- Evaluate impact.
We have recently supported the following leadership learning institutes:
- The evolve(TM) program for clinical teams (produced by the Medical Society of Virginia Foundation)
- The Nurse Leadership Institute of Virginia (produced by the Richmond Memorial Health Foundation)
- The Claude Moore Physician Leadership Institute (produced by the Medical Society of Virginia Foundation)
- Leading for the Long Term (produced by the Virginia Health Care Foundation)
Please contact us to learn more about our support services for Leadership Development for population health improvement.