- Creating community impact requires a strong organization where people are equipped for high performance.
- CHS provides research, guidance, and leanring support to help organizations elevate their people and performance.
- We specialize in producing action learning programs that help participants develop knowledge and skills as they solve practical challenges in their organization.
Elevation is a free, online learning community for professionals committed to creating high impact organizations. Here your team members can develop skills for elevating your organization and your community.
Elevation is designed to help professionals learn at their own pace in short bursts of time. The content is curated from excellent sources, and organized into a set of Learning Streams with brief articles, podcasts, and videos on key topics.
- Our signature solutions is the Community Collaborative, in which multiple organizations work together to learn and implement effective strategies for community health improvement.
- A Community Collaborative can extend anywhere from three months to 12 months or longer depending on the scope of work and the interests of participants.
- Key development steps for creating a collaborative include:
- Select a Focus. Select a focus for the collaborative based on needs and interests of the sponsor, the prospective participants, and the communities they serve.
- Engage Participants. Engage individuals or teams from multiple organizations.
- Define Goals. Help participants define practical goals for learning and action.
- Design the Program. Design an action learning program that is responsive to the goals of the sponsors and participants.
- Facilitate Learning. Facilitate learning through a tailored set of group learning sessions, webinars, and online resources that enable participants learn from subject matter experts as well as other Collaborative members.
- Support Action. Support action with coaching, data, tools, and technical assistance to help participants implement what they are learning through the Collaborative.
- Optimize Performance. Track improvements in performance resulting from learning and action.
- Elevate Impact. Identify links between performance improvement and positive impact for the participating organizations and the community they serve.