Once a strategy is designed the next step is to develop organizational capacity for execution. CHS can help you:
- Assess organizational learning needs
- Design organizational learning supports
- Develop customized content and learning tools
- Implement learning supports including virtual training, tutorials, coaching, and technical assistance.
- Evaluate the impact of organizational learning.
A partial list of organizational learning topics includes:
- Strategy development
- Design thinking
- Leadership development
- Team development
- Program design
- Program evaluation
- Quality improvement
- Workflow improvement
- Key performance indicators
- Strategic evaluation.