- Invite key people to the table;
- Engage people in focused discussions;
- Identify issues of common interest;
- Explore challenges and opportunities for improvement;
- Generate a shared value proposition for action;
- Define collaborative objectives;
- Design collaborative strategies based on collective impact;
- Build collaborative capacity; and
- Work collaboratively to assure execution.
These leadership strategies can be learned and refined by committed community stakeholders. We support the process of community leadership development by providing hands on consultation and training. We provide these supports for individual organizations, coalitions, and collaboratives at the local and state level, typically through a Health Learning Network format. Please contact us to learn more.